Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Lives of "The Stars"

Susan Sarandon is dating a 31 year old ping pong player?
How sad. I respected and admired ms. Sarandon for her masterful performances in ," Thelma & Louise" (1991)," Lorenzo's Oil" (1992), and "The Client" (1994).She definitely earned the award for her performance in " Dead Man Walking". But it seems as if the corruption and decadence is spreading fast from Wall St., to Washington and Main St. to Hollywood. Evidently, you can take the [Woman] out of Hollywood but you can't take Hollywood out of the woman. Good luck to you Susan, it seems "I hardly knew ya"




2 comments:

20th Century Woman said...

I think that peoples sexual choices are not relevant to their artistic, political, or intellectual achievements. I would hate to be judged on some of mine. Perhaps the 31 year old ping pong player has a fine mind.

Nevertheless, I understand your misgivings.

And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Frenchie said...

I don't think that's so bad. I could point out the situation with the roles reversed where not an eyebrow gets raised...
But I won't.