Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Ode to My Mind


"In the wee small hours of the morning is the time I miss you most of all.At 4:00 AM, the world looks very bleak, it seems as if my world is imploding around me and there's no one I can turn to for help or solace. None of the "GAM's" (Great American Myths) are available. The U.S. Cavalry will not save the pioneers from the Apaches, Santa is not coming down the chimney with a new dress for the widowed mother of toys and lace up boots for her three little boys. 

The brave reporters, lawyers defending the poor, doctors saving patients fron death and disfigurement with no thought of compensation- they've all gone over to the Oligarchy with the feckless politicians leading the charge. Our government is led by a talking head who doesn't know or care for what he's talking about.

And so it goes at this, the mid-point of my 76th year at 4:30 in the morning.

No comments: